Sunday, February 12, 2012

I need a book to read HELP!!?

I don't know what to do! I finished the Twilight series and now I need a book.

Before Twilight I had read "Pillars of the Earth".

Twilight, although no Pillars of the Earth, did save me. But now I'm in the same place.

The book doesn't have to be about vampires, I don't really care what the subject matter is, I just want a good book.

I also like eat,pray,love.

My favorite book to date is Pillars of the Earth, so I guess you could say I like a book with some action, deep story, with a bit of romance, and a bit of fantasy is good too.

Thanks for your help!!!!

Happy reading!I need a book to read HELP!!?
Picture Perfect

Keeping the Moon

Saving Zoe

The Seance

My Sisters Keeper

The Wedding

The Notebook

Nineteen Minutes

Marley and Me

White Oleander

The Wish List

The 5 People you Meet in Heaven

water for elephants

the glass castle

the pact

suzannes diary for nicholas

Twilight

the mediator series

gone

the chronicles of narnia

the guardian

The Kidnapping of christina lattimore

A deadly game of magic

the host

the giver

gathering blue

house of the scorpion

flipped

Harry Potter

sucks to be me

Vampire High

the other boelyn girl

the kite runner

me and emma

one more day

lovely bones

dinner with a perfect stranger

to kill a mockingbird

the great gatsby

the crucible



all of these books are amazing. and ive never heard of a great and terrible beauty
I love Pillars! That was an awesome book!



I liked the Vampire Chronicles, Left Behind (it's part of a series), all of Shakespeare's plays, Harry Potter, Milkweed, Lord of the Flies, Mama Let's Dance, Vampire Diaries, Vampire Kisses, Angels and Demons, the Bible.



Hope I helped!I need a book to read HELP!!?
As soon as I saw the title I was going to recommend twilight, then I saw the details...haha. I have found the books by Dan Brown good. Check out these:



The Da Vinci Code.

Angels and Demons.

Deception Point.

The Digital Fortress.
The Uglies, Pretties, and Specials trilogy! These books are great, and gave me different perspective of the world ... Pretties is my favorite, but you have to read Uglies first.I need a book to read HELP!!?
The fire within series? I loved that one. It is by Joseph DeLaney. Also I was wondering how the twilight series was! I Just finished the second book today and I loved it!
wicked lovely by mellissa marr...its slow at first but the suspens is great...its about faeries. and no, thats how its spelled
check www.breaknewpaths.co.uk

you can find many fantastic books.
the sweep series by cate tiernan

a certain slant of light by laura whitcomb
The Wee Free Men, A Hat Full of Sky, and Wintersmith by Terry Pratchett

The Belgariad and The Mallorean by David Eddings

The Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis

The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by JRR Tolkien

Odd Thomas series by Dean Koontz

Maximum Ride series by James Patterson

Inkheart series by Cornelia Funke

Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull

Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr by Christopher Paolini

Storms of Vengeance by John Beachem

Wake and Fade by Lisa McMann

The Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld

The Giver and sequels by Lois Lowry

A Great and Terrible Beauty and sequels by Libba Bray

Howl's Moving Castle

Pendragon series by DJ MacHale



anything by Anne McCaffrey, Andre Norton, Ursula K. LeGuin, Tamora Pierce, Donita K. Paul, Mercedes Lackey, Chris D'Lacey, Garth Nix, Terry Brooks, Raymond Fiest, Gene Wolfe, George RR Martin, etc. - Titles at the link below.
a great and terribel beauty - i liked it a lot :)



To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee

Lord of the Flies - William Golding

1984 - George Orwell

Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury

Brave New World -

Anthem - Ayn Rand

Invisible Man -

Angela's Ashes -- this is actually a memoir - Frank McCourt

Frankenstein - Mary Shelley

The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell -

Supernaturalists - Eoin Colfer

The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear -

The Boy in Striped Pajamas -- i haven't read it but the movie looks good and so i'm going to read it before i see it :) - John Boyne

Howl's Moving Castle - Diana Wynne Jones



Series

these are the titles to the first books in each series

some of these authors may still be writing more



"The Great and Terrible Beauty" it's a trilogy

-Libba Bray

"The Merchant of Death" there are eight books

-D.J. MacHale

"Inkheart" it's a trilogy

-Cornelia Funke

"The Lives of Christopher Chant" there are five books plus a couple

supplements

-Diana Wynne Jones

"Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo" there are four

-Obert Skye

"The Lightning Thief" there are four

-Rick Riordan

"Artemis Fowl" there are six

-Eoin Colfer

"Lord of the Rings" there are three and "The Hobbit"

-J.R.R. Tolkein

"The Chronicles of Narnia" there are seven

-C.S. Lewis



that's all i can think of now...i'll add more if i remember any more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment