Sunday, February 12, 2012

Who's your favorite author(s)?

I really like Ken Follett right now, who wrote Pillars of the Earth and World Without End (that's what I'm reading right now). I also like Nicholas Sparks, and Debbie Macomber. Who's your favorite author(s)?
J.K. Rowling...harry potter

Janet Evanovich....humor...bounty hunter series

Robert Jordan...wheel of time series

the Bible...life enhancing series :)
And may I also mention Kate that I love the Avatar!

Report Abuse

Who's your favorite author(s)?
Stephenie Meyer (of course!!!)

JK Rowling (Harry Potter is my fav book next to Twilight)

Enid Blyton

Meg Cabot

And some local authors in my country.
Ron Rash, Khaled Houseini (wrote the Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns), Sharyn McCrumb, Nicholas Sparks and way too many more to name!Who's your favorite author(s)?
Chuck Palahniuk.



I'm reading "Rant" again.




Meg Cabot, Sarah Dessen, Nicholas Sparks, Janet Evonavich, and Susane Colasanti
Dean Koontz is my favorite author i have been reading his books for 12 years now, and i have recently discovered John Saul who's books are just as good (almost)!
Stephanie Meyer:P http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
Stephen King, Lian Hearn, David Eddings, Terry Brooks, Johnathan Stroud, Mercedes Lackey..



I read a lot..
Chuck Palahniuk (I'm in love with every book he's written)

Anne Rice

Stephen King

Edgar Allen Poe
Joe Hill, James Frey, Stephanie Meyer, Jose Saramago, Daniel Waters
Charles Bukowski- poetry and some novels

Frank Herbert- Dune and sequels

Hunter S. Thompson

Joseph Conrad- Heart of Darkness

The Dalai Lama- inspiration and a true path for me
Stephen King.

Edgar Allan Poe.

John Grisham.

H. G. Wells.

Bret Easton Ellis.
Brian Lumley necroscope

Tracy Hickman, Margret weise - dragonlance
Edgar Allan Poe, Chuck Palahniuk, Ellen Hopkins, Shel Silverstein and Lemony Snicket :)
Cornelia Funke- Inkheart...
Stephen King

Dean Koontz

Richard Layman

James Herbert
STEPHENIE MEYER
caroline b. cooney, john gunther, yoko kawashima watkins
Chuck Palahniuk. His book are so addicitng. Once I start ot read one, I can't put it down becasue it just fascinates me the way he sees tihngs.
oh my god everyone is going to say stephenie meyers and if you actually pick her.. spell her name correctly! anyways i like the author of vampire kisses %26lt;3
Stephen King and Nora Roberts
agatha christie :-)
QUITE A FEW . AGATHA C . WAS ONE .
Mitch Albom! Author of Tuesdays with Morrie, and the 5 People you meet in Heaven.



GREAT author!
Chuck Palahniuk. I'm a sucker for Fight Club. I love Nicholas Sparks too!
j.k. rowling and anthony horowitz
Nora Roberts, I can read one of her books in a day
Ann Rule
meg cabot and david lubar
stepanie meyers!!!

twilight all the way babay
stephen king!?

No comments:

Post a Comment