Sunday, February 12, 2012

LET'S POLL : The Walking Dead.......?

Give me your Choice, please....



1. The Walking Dead OR Terra Nova



2. Broadwalk Empire OR Angels in America



3. Criminal Mind OR CSI



4. True Blood OR The Vampire Diary



5. Dexter OR Bones



6. The Pillars of the Earth OR The Games of Thrones



7. Sex in The City OR Desperate Housewife



8. How i Meet your Mother OR My Name is EarlLET'S POLL : The Walking Dead.......?
The Walking Dead

Boardwalk Empire

CSI

True Blood

Dexter

The Game of Thrones

Desperate Housewives

My Name is Earl
1. Close but Walking Dead

2. ????

3. CSI

4. True Blood

5. Close again but Bones

6. Game of Thrones

7. Desperate Housewives

8. How I met your motherLET'S POLL : The Walking Dead.......?
1. Walking dead

2. Broadwalk Empire

3. CSI

4. True Blood

5. Dexter

6. The games of Thrones

7. Sex in the City

8. My name is Earl
1. The walking dead

2. don't know either

3. CSI (NCIS is a better one though)

4. Don't watch

5. Dexter

6. Games of Thrones

7. Don't watch

8. My name is EarlLET'S POLL : The Walking Dead.......?
1 Both

2 Boardwalk Empire

3 Neither

4 Neither

5 Dexter (Both are good)

6 Havent seen them

7 Neither

8 My Name Is Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment