Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Any suggestions for a romance novel?

I really like romance novels. Not the trashy erotic smut you find in the romance section of BN (though, I do admit I indulge myself in some of those every now and then), but actual novels with a greater story to it.



I love Gone With The Wind, and Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series. Right now I'm about to finish up Pillars of the Earth. I love stories that revolve around romance, but have other elements in it as well.



So any suggestions would be great! I don't care about the reading level, I'm open to anything!Any suggestions for a romance novel?
Water for Elephants, Sara Gruen

Rainwater, by Sandra Brown
Unbroken Hearts

Through the dust of Main Street the men caught sight of a young woman on a white pony. Ned Kingman, Lola's hired man, was standing with his head bowed alongside her. A small group of men crushed in on the pair.'

http://www.amazon.com/Unbroken-Hearts-eb鈥?/a>

.............

you can find good deals on ebay

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-鈥?/a>Any suggestions for a romance novel?
Pillars of the Earth is an amazing book! There is another book written by the same author called World Without End - which losely follows the Pillars of the Earth. Also a great book I think you would enjoy.



Hope this helped :)
Two GREAT ones:



The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger



and Mama Day by Gloria NaylorAny suggestions for a romance novel?
Read 'Elove' , 'Aghast'

'Black Hole' on http://www.EnglishNovels.net

No comments:

Post a Comment