Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I just finished my book, please give me some suggestions!?

I just finished The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett and absolutely loved the book. I love to read, you could say that it is one of my true loves, just don't tell my husband! I love the Phillipa Gregory series books, Harry Potter is a favorite, chick lit like The Devil Wears Prada, nonfictional memoirs that are humorous like Running with Scissors, loved The Memory Keeper's Daughter and lots of other books.



Does anyone have any suggestions? Has anyone read The Time Traveler's Wife?I just finished my book, please give me some suggestions!?
Books you would love:

Confessions of a Shopaholic

The Glass Castle (nonfictional memoir, amazing!)

The Pilot's Wife (Anite Shreve)

My Sister's Keeper (Jodi Picoult - most of her books are great though)

Dry, Magical Thinking, and Sellevision (all by Augusten Burroughs)

Me Talk Pretty One Day and Dress Yourself in Courdoroy and Denim (by David Sedaris, just like Running with Scissors)

Memoirs of a GeishaI just finished my book, please give me some suggestions!?
I have only just started reading novels. Can u believe it! 47yrs old and never read a novel. I have always read fiction / biogs / auto-biogs/ never a novel. My first novel was two days ago, and I read it in a day. THE ROAD - McCarthy Cormack - I loved it, could not put it down.I just finished my book, please give me some suggestions!?
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

New Moon by Stephenie Meyer

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer



All these books are in a series so you have to read them in the order i put them in or it won't make sense.



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment