Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Need a new show to watch, PLEASE HELP! In need of lots of suggestions!?

Shows I like:

True Blood

Ghost Whisperer

Vampire Diaries

Pillars of the Earth

Law and Order: SVU



If you like two or more of those shows, perhaps you could help my by listing shows that you also like that I haven't mentioned. Thanks so much!Need a new show to watch, PLEASE HELP! In need of lots of suggestions!?
Nikita is pretty cool so far, Sons of Anarchy, Terriers, warehouse 13, caprica, Stargate: Universe, Chuck, Fringe, Haven, The Gates
Out of those shows you mentioned, I really like True Blood, Ghost Whisperer, VAMPIRE DIARIES (%26lt;3DAMON%26lt;3), and Law and Order:SVU. I watch a lot of shows! You can check my profile if you'd like to see all the ones I watch. But, the ones I think you may like are listed below:



Medium (very similar to Ghost Whisperer)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel (oldies, but goodies!)

Lie to Me and The Mentalist (very quirky lead guys who solve crimes)

NCIS and NCIS:LA (solving Navy crimes)

Nikita (just started this season, looks good so far!)

Alias (few years ago, but one of my all-time favorites!)Need a new show to watch, PLEASE HELP! In need of lots of suggestions!?
I like True Blood, Pillars of the Earth and VD. There aren't a lot of great period pieces on TV, and that's a shame. While it is really slow to start out with, Rome is good and well-made. Otherwise, you're just gonna have to read or something, haha. It's possible you might like Breaking Bad, just because of the excellent pacing. I enjoyed LOST, but that's another one that starts out weird. You will either like the cheesy first half or the nerdy second half. I'd recommend Southland to anyone.





On Dexter: Dexter is a show that I HATED when I first saw it. I watched the pilot and a few after it. I thought it was boring, exploitative, and I hated that right off the bat, it showed his stick-thin sister wearing almost no clothes. I hated hated hated Dexter. BUT my sister made me finish the first season. It came together and picked up about halfway through, and now it is one of my favorite shows. The last season was the best.
Law%26amp;Order SVU is my fav

Nurse Jackie

Xena

Saving Grace (not great, not bad)

Modrn Family

Nip and Tuck

The L-Word (I don't know your age, there's adult content in the last two)



If you like Ghost Whisperer, you'll probably like Charmed.



People whose opinion I respect say Dexter, Prison Break and House M.D. are great (even though personally I don't like those shows too much you can ckeck them out).Need a new show to watch, PLEASE HELP! In need of lots of suggestions!?
Try to Google Burn Notice. For me it's nice.. The show is more on private investigations, and the main character is a secret agent. In every episode the main character narrates why he is using that kind of method and what method is good in such circumstances. Pretty interesting and very light.

No comments:

Post a Comment