Saturday, February 18, 2012

What are your favorite books in the world?

I'm currently being forced to write up Christmas wish list, but I'm at a loss as to what books to put on my list! Could you please help me by listing some of your favorite books?



My favorites are:

The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates

Persuasion by Jane Austen

Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare

The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Mantinence by Robert Persig

Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

The Painted Veil by W Sommerset Maugham

Bridget Jones' Diary by Helen Fielding





The only books I have on my list so far are:

The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer



Please help me! Thanks!What are your favorite books in the world?
City of Bones-Cassandra Clare

City of Ashes- Cassandra Clare

City of Glass-Cassandra Clare

The Silent Governess

The Countess Below The Stairs- Eva Ibbotson

The Hunger Games-Suzanne Collins

Catching Fire-Suzanne Collins

Secrets of my hollywood life-Jen Catliona

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn

the Squad- jennifer lynn barnes-

I'd tell you i love u but then i'd have to kill you-ally carter

Alex Rider series
Mine are:



The Book Theif - Markus Zusak

The His Dark Materials series - Philip Pullman

All the Harry Potter books.



I probably have so many more, but i just can't think of them at the moment. Plus, my entire bookcase is in storage, so i can't even go to my room to check. Moving house is a nuisance on my reading desires.What are your favorite books in the world?
Stephen Kings

The Dark Tower series.

1. The Gunslinger

2. Drawing of the three

3. The Wastelands

4. Wizard and Glass

5. Wolves of Calla

6. Song of Susannah

7. the Dark Tower.

One great series in seven novels. %26lt;}:-})
The Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld (Uglies, pretties, Specials, Extras) are my fave books EVER. They're all awesome.



The Books of Pellinor by Allison Croggon are my second fave, also awesome.What are your favorite books in the world?
The PiIlars of the Earth, by Ken Follet

Little Women bye Louisa May Alcott

The Time Traveler's Wife bye Audrey Niffeneger
the Manhatten Hunt Club

anything by David Saul

The Painted House

The Last Juror

False Memories
Year of Wonders by Geraldine Brooks.

I think you might like it from what you listed as your favorites.
The Moonwalk Series by Scarlett B.! It is an amazing series that i got last christmas! If you need more info about it, just email me at candyeyed104@yahoo.com
Try Twilight saga by stephenie Meyer or the host i really liked those

No comments:

Post a Comment