Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Looking for the title and author of a crime novel.?

There's a book I read some time ago which I really enjoyed and I'd like to buy it for my Spanish friend whos a bit of a computer buff. It featured a guy using the internet to steal millions of dollars (?) by hacking into the internet, he used other hackers, criminals and unwitting 'extras' to help him. I thought it was a Stephen Leather story but can't find it on any list. I'd love to buy it for my friend, at the moment he's reading Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet and has the follow up to this also, (in English incidentally) and is looking for something a bit different after these to read. Can anyone help?Looking for the title and author of a crime novel.?
The Fool's Run by John Sandford meets your description.

Of course I'm sure that other books do, as well.



http://www.amazon.com/Fools-Run-John-San鈥?/a>



You can't go wrong with Sandford though, so check it out either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment