Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Anyone like the books I do? If so recommend some others that you really like too...?

Fav books are;Kite Runner,Middlesex,Pillars to the Earth, Family Matters, 1984,The Book of Lost Things,Holes ,American Psycho ,A Fine Balance ect ect ectAnyone like the books I do? If so recommend some others that you really like too...?
theres a thousand splendid suns by the author of the kite runner, i read the beginning and i loved it, and then lost the book! i also love alice hoffman books, jodi piccoult, some chuck palahniuk.
i like the detective thriller type, so authors such as James Patterson, Mandasue Heller etc are always good funAnyone like the books I do? If so recommend some others that you really like too...?
Have you ever checked out the book recommendations by Oprah Winfrey? She must have a website, or buy her Magazine O.
gone with the windAnyone like the books I do? If so recommend some others that you really like too...?
Amercian pyscho is my favourite book of all time.

I have re-read it 6 times and each time I get the same feeling as the first.

Ive found that alot books always disappoint me, even with great reviews. Im going to give Holes a re-read cos that again is amazing book!

To be honest I havent come across a great read in awhile.



I received a child called IT for xmas a few years ago and i was suprised at how good it was, so if you havent read that then i would definately recommend. It had two follow up books too.

Its about a boy who was abused by his mother for being his dads favourite. She seperates him from the rest of his brothers and makes him sleep in the basement. Some of the things she does to him is out of this world!.

Its awful cos its a true story but thats what makes it such a good read too.

Its really in depth and brilliant!
i love the etc part the best lol
try the last witchfinder by James Morrow

Really smart and funny fiction book
twilight by: stephenie meyer



TRUST ME!!! you will not regret it!!

everyone who has read it..

has fallen 100% in love w/ it!!!!

its a fantasy/romance/adventure

and its one of those books you just cant put down!

also its a #1 new york times bestseller!



hope i helped :)
Running with Scissors
I have always wanted to read American Psycho and now that you have listed it as one of your favorite books, I think I will go and check it out ASAP.



My favorite books:

-The Pact by Jodi Picoult

-My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult

-Always Six O'clock by Phoef Sutton

-Killing Me Softly by Nicci French

-Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult

-Picture Perfect, also, by Jodi Picoult

-At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks (sequel to True Believer)

-And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie

-The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom



As you can see, Jodi is my favorite author haha. She is the best ever! I highly recommend all these books!



Happy Reading!

and

Happy Thanksgiving!
I like reading murder mystery books. right now I am reading petty treason by Madeline e, robins. i also listened to The Body in the Library by Agatha Christie. I also have read A Great Deception by Elizabeth George
The Bookseller of Kabul by Seierstad

She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb

The Reluctant Fundamentalist by Mohsin Hamid

Back When We Were Grownups by Anne Tyler
If you like reading non-fiction, about what goes on nowadays - I recommend these two -



1) "Under the Loving Care of the Fatherly Leader"

written by Bradley K. Martin



2) "Rogue Regime"

written by Jasper Becker



These two well-written books give an insight about the North Korean Government.



Fiction?



Try all the books written by Clive Cussler.



The hero is Dirk Pitt, with his sidekick Al Giordino. These are well-written.
Hi there,



Sometimes the best books are those you haven't considered before, or a genre that's never really floated your boat.



Based on your list... I thought an interesting and unusual choice might be this book: 'Love + Sex with robots'. This looks into how we develop and evolve to have human relationships with robots.



I hope you like.
You're obviously fond of good stories and willing to experiment.

Try :

The Book Thief. Markus Zusak



"This is an unforgettable story about the ability of books to feed the soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment