Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Anyone have suggestions on a romance novel I should read next?

I really like romance novels. Not the trashy erotic smut you find in the romance section of BN (though, I do admit I indulge myself in some of those every now and then), but actual novels with a greater story to it.



I love Gone With The Wind, and Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series. Right now I'm about to finish up Pillars of the Earth. I love stories that revolve around romance, but have other elements in it as well.



So any suggestions would be great! I don't care about the reading level, I'm open to anything!Anyone have suggestions on a romance novel I should read next?
North %26amp; South - Elizabeth GaskellAnyone have suggestions on a romance novel I should read next?
Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs

Lord of the Fading Lands by C.L. Wilson

Slave to Sensation or Angel's Blood by Nalini Singh

I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith

Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier
  • pearson prentice hall
  • gas mileage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment