Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Out of this list of books, which should I read next?

I have the following books on hand to read:

The Stand- Stephen King

The Pillars of the Earth- Ken Follet

The Lovely Bones- Alice Sebold

She's Come Undone- Wally Lamb

I Know this much is true- Wally Lamb

The Innocent- Harlan Coben

My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picoult

Open House- Elizabeth Berg

Secrets of the Fire King- Kim Edwards

P.S. I love you- Cecilia Ahern

A Place of Execution- Val Mcdermid



Out of this list, which should I read first?Out of this list of books, which should I read next?
she is not asking for other suggestions so ANSWER HER QUESTION or don't answer at all. I would read pillars of the earth first and then lovely bones
i would suggest reading the twilight series by stephenie meyer. those books made me start reading again lol i couldnt put them down



but out of those, i'd choose P.S. I love you because i heard the movie was fantastic, and usually the book is better then the movie.Out of this list of books, which should I read next?
My SIster's Keeper. Its brilliant and one of the few books that managed to make me cry.
Stand by Stephen King



but if you haven't read twilight read itOut of this list of books, which should I read next?
try a place of execution or the innocent both are very good

i would also suggest that if you could find a book titled the alchemist that you read it its one of the best books ive read so far
The Lovely Bones- Alice Sebold is a very good book. Also quite sad. I liked the feelings I got when I first read it.
The Pillars of the Earth- Ken Follet

I'v never read it, but it sounds legit.
Wow, there are some great books on that list!



I would recommend:

The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

She's Come Undone - Wally Lamb

I Know this Much is True - Wally Lamb

My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult (This one was probably my favorite out of these four)
It depends on your mood. Personally, I'm in a pretty good mood, so I would suggest reading P.S. I Love You. It's a lot different from the movie. If you get a chance, I would also suggest checking out Rosie Dunne, also by Cecilia Ahern.



I second the vote for Meg Cabot's books. Her women's lit is good stuff--better than the teen-targeted books like The Princess Diaries.
The Pillars of the Earth- Ken Follet
P.S. I Love You! But I must warn you, get a box of tissuses' ready, it is a little sad, but good!



Thw 'Twilight' series by: Stephenie Meyer, and Meg Cabot's books are also some great reads (not sure if your into those sort of books)=]
I'd read The Stand by Stephen King. Then, if you really liked it, I'd read Swan Song by Robert McCammon.
the lovely bones

it's absolutely amazing. ^_^
the innocent
My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult
My Sister's Keeper
None. Read Meg cabot's books.



I love Meg Cabot (Heather Well's %26amp; Queen of Babble)and Sophie Kinsella's (Shopaholic %26amp; Remember Me)books. I am in the process of reading Emily Giffin's (Something Borrowed %26amp; Something Blue) books. They are all great authors!



For I teen I recommend Meg Cabot's young adult books. She is the best author. Also best selling. She wrote tons of books including the Princess Diaries (Movies based on her books), Mediator (upcoming movie), 1-800-Missing (TV show based on her books), Jinx, and more. She has adult books too, so you can grow with her.



If you want more info or her website email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment