Saturday, February 18, 2012

Are Physicists wrong? Job 9:6 Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble?

Creationists, what does the Earth rest on?Are Physicists wrong? Job 9:6 Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble?
Never forget that the bible is a book of myths and fairy tales.

Nothing more...
Trust me. Some ******* book that doesn't make any sense won't outsmart any of the top scientists on our planet. They make miracles, not your ******* book.Are Physicists wrong? Job 9:6 Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble?
A vasty bed of Fluff brand marshmallow spread. Oooh, experience the gooey goodness thereof.
I have a minor in Physics, but I took enough English to know a metaphor when I see one.Are Physicists wrong? Job 9:6 Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble?
It is Turtles all the way down damn it!
Um, I'm going to have to say 4 elephants balanced on the back of 1 very large turtle, the Great A'Tuin.
People also still say that the sun "rises." It is called an expression.



Anyways, if you want to get technical, the Earth used to be (according to science) one connected land mass called Pangea (which seems strangely familiar considering God says, "Let the waters be gathered together in one place, and let dry land appear).



This land mass was the only "land" and the rest was surrounded by the ocean/earth's core. So one could argue (with scientific backing) that the "land" of the Earth used to be fairly flat (as in the only inhabitable region) and the foundation of the land was the Earth's core.



But as I said, I think this is a very figurative phrase you quote.
Only God knows the answer!
I suddenly have a hankering for some French Toast!
Do I even have to mention that this is imagery not to be taken literally? Did you bother to read any other part of the chapter?
If you take the Bible literally and interpret this to mean that we're on giant Doric columns or something I don't know what to tell you. I have seen people who really are this delusional but they're very rare and special. Extremely special.
I went to the four corners of the earth to find out. I battled heat and bone-chilling cold. It seemed like forever. Finally I found out there is nothing but a giant hand down there. Metaphors?
It rests on nothing actually. But did you know that angels push the Earth around the Sun? Oops, I mean gravity holds it in orbit. That was a Richard Feynman joke.
It's precariously balanced on a single pillar where it could tip in any direct.

When you think about it, that would explain a great many things in this world.





And I'm sorry, but did you say that the bible is not a book? How are you defining the word "book"?
Job 9:6 says Why don't you got a job yourself and stop asking stupendous questions.. Hehe just jokin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment