Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I need a Book?

It has to be super long, i'm not kidding I read really fast. I need something to hold my attention.



I read the pillars of the Earth Yesterday in 3 1/2 hours, and my friend is still reading it and she started in december!



LONG BOOKS: I've read most of the classics, and I hate most of them, the only one that I have actually enjoyed is The Oddesy (spelling?) by Homer (spelling?)



I can't stand Emily or Charlotte Brante

Charles Dickens

I like Jane Austen but I think I have read most of her books.



send books my way please :)I need a Book?
I am reading Stephen King's Firestarter. Its a long novel - almost 500 pafes. But its quite interesting.



TW K
I'm the same way i can read a big book and i would be done in a about 4 hours if i'm not bothered with anything i think you should try Inkheart, and inkspell there really good books and if you vampire books then you should try vampire Diaries!I need a Book?
wow your just like me , so you should try reading the illiad and ready the gemma doyle trilogy by libba bray , the first of the series is called The great and terrible beauty . Your going to get addicted to it .
You should read Angels and Demons, Deception Point, Da vinci code by DAn Brown. they are well over 500 pages. and they aren't boring as people say they are. Angels and Demons is my fave.

Read Roots by ALex Haley. it's very good and sad. It is 888 pages long.





note: it's Odyssey by HomerI need a Book?
if you like homers Oddesy you should read the first book by home the "ILIAD" and then Virgil wrote a book thats a spin off of homers books called the "ANIAD"

Ther both great books and will keep your intrests
Gemma Doyle Trilogy- A Great and Terrible Beauty ( 403 pages ), Rebel Angels ( 548 pages ), and The Sweet Far Thing ( 819 pages )- Libba Bray

They are really good. It is fantasy. If you like magic and stuff, you will like these.
the Cove...FBI thriller....author Catherine Coulter...'

this is the first of a 12 book series with the 13th just out

i just finished the 11th and 12th and ready for the next...
Thats impressive.



Read the lord of the rings series - best for you



read the Alex Rider series



Read the Cherub Series.



try all the artemis fowl books.
VC andrews has like 12 series.
If you read "Pillars Of The Earth", you've got to read "World Without End", also by Follett.
read the book Marked

by P.C. Cast + Kristen Cast



that was good, it's a little like twilight :)
John Grisham's

Skipping Christmas

The Painted House



Betty Smith

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn :)
If you like James Patterson, my favorite book by him is called

When the Wind Blows which is the original Maximum Ride, but so much better and more adult that the Maximum ride series. And he wrote the sequel to that called The Lake House which is also very very good

Another good long book is called Firebringer by David Clement-Davies. It starts off a little slow, but it is really worth it.

If you haven't read White Fang, I suggest that too.

Another really really good series is City of Bones and City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare. I'm also a fast reader and it took my about 7 hours to read, and that's because I stayed up all night. All of the books I have suggested are long and really good, but you probably won't want to put any of them down.
3.5 hours? Good job, O Speed Reader! I haven't started Pillars of the Earth yet, but it's definitely on my waiting list. You say you want long books, and your recent reading indicates you like historical fiction. Here are my suggestions:

anything by William Martin

anything by James Michener

The Snow Blind Moon by John Byrne Cooke

John Jakes's North and South Trilogy

The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley

The Firebrand by Marion Zimmer Bradley

The Forest by Edward Rutherfurd

Maia by Richard Adams - this one's more epic fantasy, but it's amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment