Wednesday, February 15, 2012

TEENS : What book do you suggest I read?

My new school requires me to read two books over the summer..



I'm already reading one, but I'm going to the library soon and I need to get another one.



I narrowed down the list of optional books to read... which book do you suggest?



The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

How The Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents

Ender's Game

Mango Street

The Count of Monte Cristo

The Pillars of the Earth

A Room With A View

About A Boy

The Secret Life Of Bees



THANKS! =]TEENS : What book do you suggest I read?
Out of those, Ender's Game and Mango Street (assuming you're talking about The House On Mango Street) are the only ones I read, and I think Ender's Game is the best. Read that.
Out of your list: House on Mango Street was a really good book :)





My favorites: my favorite series (which so far has 2 books released) is the Dark Powers series by Kelley Armstrong and my favorite book is one called Two Little Girls in Blue (forgot the author though). It depends on what type of book you rea though, because I'm 13 and I sometimes read adult books and understand them, but since I don't knoe if you're into that, I named a few others that were differentTEENS : What book do you suggest I read?
Hm..



I would read The Secret Life Of Bees!



I read it and I loved it!! Have you seen the movie? The movie's really good!



So, The Secret Life Of Bees..



I don't reccomend The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy: I read it liike a year ago, and I HATED it.. But that's just me..



Happy Reading!

=]
i read enders game, it's ok i guess.

no it's actually pretty stupid.

something about buggers and fighting them off and going into battle school and just stupid stuff

i suggest mango street. it's really easy to read :) but there are a lot of hidden messages so make sure you understand everythingTEENS : What book do you suggest I read?
The House on Mango Street.

It's short, and easy to read. It's put in vignettes.

I just read it for freshman year.

Personally, I think it's boring, but I like weird books.

I hope you like whatever book you read!
oh my goshh

the secret life of bees of course!

it's an amazing book in my opinion.

And about a boy was a pretty good book,

hitchekikers guide to the galaxy is pretty know,but i haven't read it.
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!

I read that one a few months ago, the sequel too, and it's been on my list of favorite books ever since.
From your list, I would say The Secret Life of Bees

I also suggest Carter finally gets it bt Brent Crawford %26amp; Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury %26amp; The Giver by Lois Lowry
secret life of bees,

definitely

it's one of my favorite books



i'm jealous, my reading list is much harder then that!! %26gt;:
|Mango Street if you're talking about The House On Mango Street. I read that when I was like 10. But it was really weird and confusing then.
i would read the secret life of bees. the book is really good. so is the movie.
The Secret Life of Bees is pretty good.
Hitchhiker's Guide is always good for a laugh :), it's enjoyable.
The pretty little liars books are also good. Mango Street, it sounds good [=
Try "What on earth have I done" By Robert Fulghum.



But from your list, The Secret Life Of Bees.

: )
mango street and about a boi l0l watched tha movie to that one it was really sad but sum parts where HALARIOUS!!!!
Mango Street because it sounds tasty.
How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents and the Secret Life of Bees
the secret life of bees was rele good, i enjoyed it very much
Mango Street is good but it gets boring at times
Maximum ride is good
its none of your book but i believe the best books are change of heart or my sisters keeper

They are the best

No comments:

Post a Comment