Thursday, January 26, 2012

The book pillars of the earth: williams death?

So you know how william dies at the end by being hung? I do not think that someone who raped, murdered, stole, and reeked havoc on a shocking amount of people should have died by hanging, (and i figure hanging is pretty painful) but in a more painful way. I wanted him to undergo the pain he inflected upon all the people he injured. Like I'm not usually i violent person, but i want his arms and legs to be ripped of and have his bleeding torso tied to a rock where everyone in the town could cut him once and after they would put salt water on his wounds, of course that didn't happen though..... But maybe when he gets to hell it will be returned upon him there by all of the people whose lives he took. cross my fingers for that!

But sorry the real question is how do you think he should've died?The book pillars of the earth: williams death?
Damn, he dies? I'm 7 or so chapters away from the end and I had to see this question up here...



Oh well, I did want him to die so... I suppose... instead of hanging maybe death by submergence in boiling tar?

No comments:

Post a Comment