Monday, January 30, 2012

A good tv series!!? I need your help :)?

Hi everyone, i like to watch good tv series. I have recently watched lost, galactica, the pillars of earth and game of thrones. They're all very different but also very good.

I need a new one to watch but it needs to be ... Well lets say it mustn't be comic since i've still got lots of reaper, chuck and malcolm episodes to watch.

What would you recommend? :)

Thanks.

GA good tv series!!? I need your help :)?
The vampire diaries

Nikita

The secret circle

Glee

Big Bang Theory
Chuck is awesome! (:



Psych is funny, I really enjoy that show, It's my second favorite- right after Chuck.

Shows that are currently airing new episodes %26amp; I'm watching:

Chuck %26amp; Psych - (as mentioned before)

Once Upon a time

Suburgatory

New Girl

Raising Hope

Up all Night

Charlie's Angels

Glee

Modern Family

The middle

Last Man Standing



You could check out a site like hulu or netflix to see if there are other shows that might be interesting to you. You could also check out this site called Getglue.com People check-in to shows and other entertainment, they've got this section that says trending shows- and you can see if any of those look good to you. http://getglue.com/lists/tv_showsA good tv series!!? I need your help :)?
'House' is actually really good if u give it a chance. Haven't seen heaps of it but what i have seen of 'The Wire' is good(a lot of people rave about it). I really liked the series 'The Shield' too.

Oh and also 'Weeds' is really good
Give 'Person of Interest' a try.It's got the brilliant Michael Emerson

(Ben Linus in Lost) and Alphas.A good tv series!!? I need your help :)?
The Vampire Diaries
Dexter!-AMAZING SERIES!
dexter, 24, white collar the walking dead
house md

breaking bad

sons of anarchy

i think you may have a try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment