Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pillars of the Earth?

My teacher said that's a good book... Would a 14-year-old who enjoys reading challenging books enjoy that book?Pillars of the Earth?
It's a good book. If you enjoy reading about the Medieval time period, don't mind reading very long books (over 900 pages) and like details of architecture (there's a lot about the building of a church), you may enjoy this.



Personally, when I was 14, I would have gotten a bit bored by some parts of this book. However, you may like it.Pillars of the Earth?
I am not really sure about that. i think that it might be depend to the person who read that book. maybe he/ she would like it.Pillars of the Earth?
Meh- I've read much better. I think you might like George R. R. Martins A song of Ice and Fire a lot better. I hope you decided to take a weekend off and read a good book. :)
I found this book 2 be immensely entertaining, in fact I consider it 2 be the best book I have read(having read thousands of books since I was in elementary school).



If by challenging books, U mean literature that is vocabulary building, check out robin cook.!!



Timothy



:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment