Monday, January 30, 2012

Could you suggest a great book to read?

I like reading chick flick a lot, like Sophie Kinsella. However, I do like more serious books, such as The DaVinci Code, The Pillars of the Earth. I also like Nora Roberts books, but the ones that have a little mystery to them! Any suggestions?Could you suggest a great book to read?
You may like Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series (there are 14 books I believe). They are considered romantic adventure novels, and I believe the main character is a bounty hunter or something.



For chick lit, you may be interested in Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin. I enjoyed Sophie Kinsella and Giffin too, so you may like her as well. Also, a lot of people love Sarah Dessen for chick lit.



My mom enjoyed The Pillars of the Earth and she also read some books by bestseller Jhumpa Lahiri. I don't know if they are related at all, but you could check her out.
if you like nora roberts, than mary higgens clark books you might enjoyCould you suggest a great book to read?
Utopia by Thomas More.
night of the twisters or twister. also a warrent to killCould you suggest a great book to read?
Read Marley and Me. I didn't think I would enjoy it, but it ended up being my favorite book.
Angels and Demons, the prequel to The DaVinci Code

Agatha Cristie books (mystery) are really good too, like And Then There Where None
Try The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova its giant but its good.
if you love chick flicks, you're going to love any book by sarah dessen, (the truth about forever) its the best book I've ever read. I feel lucky to have read that book, read it, you will not regret it. So get up now and go buy it or something! :P



xoxo
have u read Twilight? it's one of my favorites. It's by Stephanie Meyer, all her books are great



and yes, i agree, any book by sarah dessen is also very good
For One More Day by Mitch Albom



It's short, but is pretty sentimental all around.
Did you ever read the Lord of the Rings Trillogy. After seeing the movie, the book is even better. You at least know how to pronounce the name and locations.
Ishmael by Daniel Quinn. I would reccomend it to anyone, regardless of their favorite genres.



Also try Life of Pi by Yann Martel and The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy.
Read 'A Thousand Shining Suns'.



It made me cry, and it takes a lot to do that.
I've read a few of the Classics and here are some of my favorite. Tess of d'Urbevilles, Mayor of Castorbridge, Far from the Maddening Crowd all 3 by Thomas Hardy; The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton? Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton?? I like Jewel by Bret Lott and another by him I think it's called A Love I Never Knew or something like that.
1. the davinci code is not a serious book

2. try anything by daniel pennac
You want a great Suspense/Thriller book to read go to:

http://stores.lulu.com/stephenjhill



I could not put this book down until I finished it. The author is new and I am already looking for other books by him. The site says more are in the works.(Very Exciting)!!

The book is called "The Music City Madman", by Stephen J. Hill. Check this out you won't be sorry!!!
  • pro comp
  • coming soon to dvd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment