Monday, January 30, 2012

What book was an absolute page turning, can't put it down book for you?

I really want something GOOD to read. I liked Pillars of the Earth, Redeeming Love, The Book Thief, Glass Castles, so read a wide variety of genres. Tell me your favorite read?What book was an absolute page turning, can't put it down book for you?
House of Night series (not sure of your age but my grandmother even read this, I am 23)- first book in the series is Marked



The Immortal series - first book in the series is Evermore



Any Nicholas Sparks book- Notebook, Dear John, A Walk to Remember, ect.
Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling and A Million Little Pieces by James Frey.What book was an absolute page turning, can't put it down book for you?
I really enjoyed the Dark Tower series by Stephen King as well as the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. Check those out.
House of night series, Fallen series, Hush Hush seriesWhat book was an absolute page turning, can't put it down book for you?
'Shutter Island' By: Dennis Lehane. It is amazing! I LITERALLY could not put it down!
The Guardian-Nicholas Sparks
Bad Moon Rising by Sherrilyn Kenyon =]
i like the book Pill Head by joshua lyon.
For some reason What is the What by Dave Eggars was a book that I could not put down.

No comments:

Post a Comment