Monday, January 23, 2012

Have YOU read "Pillars of the Earth"? How about the sequel?

Tell me what you thought.....Have YOU read "Pillars of the Earth"? How about the sequel?
Pillars of the Earth is one of my favorite all time books. I've read it twice. I always like to read new books, so for me, rereading it is really saying something. I did read the sequel to Pillars of the Earth- World Without End. It was good, but in my opinion, nowhere near as good as Pillars. I think it was for some reason I didn't feel as attached to the characters as I did with the first book.Have YOU read "Pillars of the Earth"? How about the sequel?
nope and nope srry



elizabethHave YOU read "Pillars of the Earth"? How about the sequel?
Yes, and Yes. Both are fantastic books, I'd thoroughly recommend them.
Never heard of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment