Thursday, January 26, 2012

I am currently reading Ken Follett's Pillars of the Earth and I can't put it down.?

This is my first Follett novel. Are his other books this good. This book is ruining my life. I'm up to 3AM everynight. I love this book. I am so happy to have found a new author and I was wondering how his other works compare. Also do you know of other authors who are this enjoyable and captivating to read.

My favorite authors are:

Dan Brown (I've read everything he's written)

James Rollins (Everything but Excavation, and that's next)

Clive Cussler (Read about 10 of his)

James Clavell

Jack Du Brul

Preston %26amp; Child

If you like any of these authors and you can think of other that I might like please feel free to make some suggestions.

Thanks.I am currently reading Ken Follett's Pillars of the Earth and I can't put it down.?
Actually, you never asked a question. *s*



David Baldacci and John Jakes are good authors.I am currently reading Ken Follett's Pillars of the Earth and I can't put it down.?
Yes i think all his books are good but not as long or set in the medevil times. you might like dave berry too like him alot.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment