Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I get over a book after reading it?

I finished a book called Pillars of the Earth, it does not matter if you have heard of it, and I cannot stop thinking about it. It's distracting me from other activities and from me reading another book. Is there anything I can do to stop this obsession right now?How do I get over a book after reading it?
Reread the book till you no longer are obsessed with it. Can you reread it? If no, go on reading other books.
Well, if you cannot stop thinking about it, don't stop thinking about it.

If it's distracting you from reading another book, then just read all over again and again that same book.

When you're obsessed, you won't be able to do anything apart from it. Only that thing can make you un-obsessed or less obsessed.



Nobody can't eat chicken everyday.How do I get over a book after reading it?
Over time, your obsession with the story will go down. Two years ago I read Stephen King's It, and became obsessed with the story. I got over it by reading another book. Just try it, you'll get into the story of the new book and get over the last book you read. I still think about the book once in a while, and it remains my favorite book to this day.
By reading another one :)How do I get over a book after reading it?
read another book
Try reading it again mayb u will get bored of it
http://www.wikihow.com/Deal-With-Anxiety

No comments:

Post a Comment