Monday, January 23, 2012

Ken Follett - The Pillars of The Earth?

My neighbour told me how good this book is, and told me to read it.



Is the whole book really historical and about churches?

I like history, but I don't necessarily read books about it.

Is it worth reading over the summer?Ken Follett - The Pillars of The Earth?
It is definitely worth reading! I don't want to get into too much detail, but it is about WAY more than the construction of a cathedral. Love, lust, sin, war, betrayal-basic human life really!Ken Follett - The Pillars of The Earth?
It is very well written and an excellent story but not just about churches, It is about life if the 12 century and the influence of the church in England at the time. He just published a book called World Without End which is a semi sequel. 100 years later in the same area but with the decendants of the pillars charactors
  • chrome apps
  • just tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment