Thursday, January 26, 2012

I need a good quote from the book The Pillars of The Earth, please help?

This is for my grade in my english class okay? Good quote. Prefurably from prior philip about the faith of the church. Or how Waleran manipulates the people by scaring them with going to Hell. I'm reading it now and my presentation of it is tomorrow morning. I'm not done yet but I watched the mini shows so I think it gives me a general outline of the story is, and that's what I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You would be doing me a great deal of help. Please.I need a good quote from the book The Pillars of The Earth, please help?
You are the one who was reading the book when you asked this question. By now you should have come up with some viable quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment