Monday, January 23, 2012

Who has read "The Pillars of the Earth"?

What did you think of it?Who has read "The Pillars of the Earth"?
It was a very good read and I could not put it down. I loved the view into middle-ages England. I loved the intrigue but hated the way power was abused at that time. I also enjoyed the information given on how cathedrals were built. I also enjoyed the social structures. The stories were really great and entertaining. It warrants the Best-Seller ranking.Who has read "The Pillars of the Earth"?
i have not read that.Who has read "The Pillars of the Earth"?
I read it, but it didn't keep my interest and expectations up to where I had to read it,,
It was a pretty good read and the storylines were interesting and woven together well. The beginning was a little slow to me and actually took me a while to get through. The last 400-500 pages I read in 2-3 sittings.

No comments:

Post a Comment