Thursday, January 26, 2012

Has anyone read the books "I Know This Much Is True" by:Wally Lamb,or "The Pillars Of The Earth"by:Ken Follett

I have recently read both these book and I am looking for some suggestions on some new books to read. I did not care too much for "I Know This Much Is True", but I did like "The Pillars Of The Earth". So I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions that would guide me to a good read. I am not opposed to any category of books, Because I have also recently read "The Other Boylen Girl", and "When Crickets Cry" by:Charels Martin. Both of which I enjoyed very much. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.Has anyone read the books "I Know This Much Is True" by:Wally Lamb,or "The Pillars Of The Earth"by:Ken Follett
If you enjoyed "The Other Boleyn Girl":

"The Lady in the Tower" by Jean Plaidy

"Dragonwyck" by Anya Seton

"Queen of This Realm" by Jean Plaidy



Even if you didn't enjoy "I Know This Much Is True", I know you'll enjoy "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult. I would explain it to you, but it would take a lot of room and time, and no offense, but I've got a life lol



Good luck :DHas anyone read the books "I Know This Much Is True" by:Wally Lamb,or "The Pillars Of The Earth"by:Ken Follett
noHas anyone read the books "I Know This Much Is True" by:Wally Lamb,or "The Pillars Of The Earth"by:Ken Follett
"Pillars Of The Earth" has a sequel with different characters because it set 100-200 years later. It is set in the same place though. I haven't read it, but I hear it's just as good as the first one and that it can stand on it's own, meaning you don't have to read the first one to understand the second one. It's called "World Without End"
  • dmv hours
  • textfree pinger
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment