Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Pillars of the Earth.....?

I just recently finished Ken Follett's book The Pillars of the Earth. It was amazing. Anyway, I am now planning on watching the mini series that stars made. And I have two questions:



1). Do the characters age accordingly to the book? Does it show the chracters as children, and do they age to be 50 like in the book? (like Jack)



2). Does the 8-hour mini series cover the whole span of events? (from when William stops Tom from building his house until Philip whips King Henry on the last page?)



Thank you all who read the book, watched the mini series and give thoughtful answers.The Pillars of the Earth.....?
I can't answer that, but I can assure you: The mini series is amazing.



It's fast paces and does not describe everything. It is only 8 episodes. But it was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment