Monday, January 23, 2012

THE PILLARS OF THE EARTH EPISODE 6?

so usually i get torrents for these episodes 1 day after it airs... which is today

but i dont see any torrents today for episode 6 {VI} for the pillars of the earth.

can someone help me get the torrent in HDTV like in piratebay or etc.... :)

thanks it would mean alot!



like just give me a link to the torrent :)THE PILLARS OF THE EARTH EPISODE 6?
I promise, if I find the torrent I will share. I had a feeling this day might happen. I am glad I broke down and called Comcast for Starz. They posted the episode 4 hours before the air time!!! I like having the episode on my laptop. I will post to my twitter the torrent when I get it @abutterflyloves
I just uploaded the Pillars of the earth part 6 at isohunt. fallow the link for the torrent file.



http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/206926185/The+Pillars+of+the+Earth+Part+VI+HDTV+XviD+iHD?tab=summary

Report Abuse

THE PILLARS OF THE EARTH EPISODE 6?
i found the torrent on piratebay



http://thepiratebay.org/torren鈥?/a>

Report Abuse


thank you!

Report Abuse

THE PILLARS OF THE EARTH EPISODE 6?
I haven't been able to find it anywhere, either, and I have been checking every torrent site that I know of. According to starz.com, it DID air last night and is being rebroadcast a few times today, but so far it isn't uploaded anywhere yet.
yes me too! please provide a link once you guys find out. pillars is the best series to come out in a long time. it is difficult to get access to these shows outside the US. thank god for piratebay!
I can't find it either :( usually I find the episode an hour or two after air time but I've been having difficulty finding part 6. If i find the torrent I will for sure post a link.
EZTV.it usually posts the new episode of pillars of the earth just a few hours after it's showtime, but I haven't seen part 6 anywhere.
Same here. Looking for a Standard def version though (720 lags on my netbook). It's strange that I can't find one anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment