Monday, January 30, 2012

I need a suggestion for a good historical fiction.?

I just finished Pillars of the Earth and the follow-up World Without End. Could anyone suggest a good historical fiction? I have read quite a few historical fictions but seem to be in a rut choosing a new one.I need a suggestion for a good historical fiction.?
Try Diana Gabaldon's 'Outlander' Series. There's 5 books written so far. They are set mostly in 1740's Scotland and the Revolutionary War time in the U.S.
You could try Philippa Gregory books. She wrote The other Boleyn Girl and has written a number of others about the Tudors. I love them!

As you like Ken Follett you might also like Bernard Cornwall

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_w_h_鈥?/a>I need a suggestion for a good historical fiction.?
The Crying of Lot 49 - Thomas Pynchon

The Man in the High Castle - Philip K. Dick

The Difference Engine - William Gibson

A Confederacy of Dunces - John K. Toole

A Farewell to Arms - Ernest Hemingway
LES MIISERABLES!!! great book.I need a suggestion for a good historical fiction.?
i like The Far Pavillions.MM KAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment