Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can anyone give me a somewhat thorough description of Tom Builder from the novel The Pillars of the Earth?

I have a paper due in less than 12 hours with the focus question being: Argue whether Tom Builder is a Hero or a Leader? I hate to ask for others opinions on class material but im just very crammed for time. I think the direction my professor wants us to go with it is to distinguish what a "leader" is opposed to a "hero". So if anyone has read the novel by Ken Follett and can give me their input on the question as well some background info on Tom Builder and what type of a man he was that it would be well appreciated.Can anyone give me a somewhat thorough description of Tom Builder from the novel The Pillars of the Earth?
You find it here:

http://www.bookrags.com/The_Pillars_of_t鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment