Thursday, January 26, 2012

Books for a 13-14 year old boy who hates fantasy?

I really hate fantasy, and i want more books to read, teen books, I wont mind much if there is a bit of action and all that, but not fantasy, so could you guys give me tips, and i've been thinking of reading the pillars of earth, is that book anygood?





ThanksBooks for a 13-14 year old boy who hates fantasy?
I've heard that Pillars of the Earth is very good, as is the sequel World Without End. You might enjoy William Martin, and I definitely recommend Clive Cussler, James Rollins, and Jack Du Brul.
If you want a good action, treasure island is a brilliant book, also there's another one which is recent, but I'm afraid a lot of stories are called this, called pirates based on the African slave trade and how one is on the loose, but I have to admit, Treasure Island is brilliant, very addictive.Books for a 13-14 year old boy who hates fantasy?
No fantasy?! Tsk tsk on you! You should try reading the alex rider series or the diamond bros series or the outsiders
The Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger



The Pigman by Paul ZindelBooks for a 13-14 year old boy who hates fantasy?
Maybe try Elephant Run by Roland Smith? It's a great book I read about a year ago and I loved it. Have fun reading!
Treasure Island , Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn,













'

No comments:

Post a Comment