Monday, January 23, 2012

The Pillars of the Earth/ World Without End question?

Ok so i just read the Pillars of the Earth, and it was great(actually it was better then great, it was probably the best book that I have ever read). So I am thinking of reading World Without End, and I was wondering if it can even compare to the Pillars of the Earth. So here is what I want to know



Will I be disappointed or feel let down after just reading one of the greatest novel's of all time.

And is their as much religious politics in World Without End as their was in the Pillars of the Earth.The Pillars of the Earth/ World Without End question?
world without end is just as good as pillars, and an easier read, as well.



i enjoyed this volume more, though my bf likes pillars more. there are excellent characters with perfect development, there's somewhat fewer politics, but it still exists; there's nearly-insurmountable intrigue; excellent character background stories and development; a comprehensive story of the plague, another "builder," lots of plot twists, and more.



i highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment