Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ken Follett - The Pillars Of The Earth - Missing pages help?!?

I am reading a rather old copy of Ken Folletts, The Pillars Of The Earth, and I am close to the end. Unfortunately my book appears to be missing pages 1071 and 1072, which is very annoying, seeing as though it is only 5 pages from the end. If anybody has a full copy and is willing to type it up, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.Ken Follett - The Pillars Of The Earth - Missing pages help?!?
Anthony: There are different editions of the book. If you type the last two or three sentences that you have, I'll try to find your pages.

I hope this opens to the right page; if it doesnt, in the Search in thie Book box enter "threatening finger" - and then click on the box with the phrase on the right. I can read past "Jack felt profoundly sad."
http://books.google.com/books?id=WRlgDYV鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment