Friday, January 20, 2012

For those of you that saw The Pillars Of The Earth?

Who was the girl that got raped at the end? I thought it was Elina but them they said '''She had a kid.'' Then Stephen like ''she a virgin.'' I do not think it was Elina? I had allot going on in the back round and missed it.For those of you that saw The Pillars Of The Earth?
Aliena was raped at the end. She was a virgin, she didn't have a kid. They must have been talking about someone else. You should read the book, it makes everything make a lot more sense. I felt like if I hadn't read the book I might be overwhelmed by how much was going on, it's 1000 pages and it looks like they're going to try to cram most of it into the miniseries, except for the pointed arches thing. That was not something tom just came up with like that, it was a long journey for someone else to discover the pointed arches so THAT was annoying but other than that, it's following the book pretty well.For those of you that saw The Pillars Of The Earth?
Hey, umm, I know your questions closed but the red head prince guy (the one that's like in love with his mom) rapes Aliena at the beginning of the mini series but she didn't have a kid, she had one at the end of the series with jack.

The red head rapes his blonde wife at the end though?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment