Saturday, January 14, 2012

Are you going to watch Pillars of the Earth?

It was an amazing book by Ken Follet and the previews look great. I never thought that the story of building a church would be so enthralling, to see it come to life should be phenomenal. What do you think?Are you going to watch Pillars of the Earth?
I read the book in high school and loved it, so I would love to watch the TV movie. Unfortunately, It's on Starz, and I don't think I get that channel.Are you going to watch Pillars of the Earth?
It was an outstanding book.In my long experience most(certainly not all) great books get made into mediocre movies.Hopefully they don't ***** it up.I'll want to see what some others think.If you do see it let me know,please.Are you going to watch Pillars of the Earth?
I enjoyed it. Overall it was a good story. If the quality of the writing hadn't been crap, I would have enjoyed it even more. Perhaps it will be one of those few movies better than the book. I will look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment