Friday, January 20, 2012

Ken Follett's Pillars of the Earth & World Without End?

I learned that Ken Follett's World Without End is a sequel of Pillars of the Earth. What is the interrelation between the 2 books? Will I be able to understand World Without End if I skip Pillars of the Earth? I'm I recommended to read Pillars of the Earth first in order to fully understand everything?Ken Follett's Pillars of the Earth %26amp; World Without End?
Pillars of the earth is about the building of the cathedral. All of the characters that show up in World without end are established in the first book. While it is not necessary to read the first book in order to enjoy the second (Pillars is 1st, World 2nd) reading them in order will provide you with a richer experience.



If you are interested in books like this, you may also want to try Guy Gavriel Kay's "sailing to sarantium" series which is set in the Byzantine period.
  • christian book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment