Saturday, January 14, 2012

How does The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett end?

I read about 99% of it and I know the main character who dies in the end and why it happens, but not the somewhat general details surrounding it - can someone summarize chapter 18 for me? The last thing I read was Henry and Thomas coming to their differences, so it's just the last 40 pages or so. Please!!How does The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett end?
Some would say with Justice. I would say it is not Justice. It would have been justice IF that ending had happened 40 years earlier.How does The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett end?
Talk about no justice.

Report Abuse

How does The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett end?
It's only 40 pages. Read it. I don't really understand how you could commit to an entire novel of that length and then bail on it in the last 40 pages. It sort of makes me wonder if your claim to have read all but the last 40 pages is really accurate.



Follow up to your comment:



I totally understand; that's how school is. Probably the most important skill we all need in school the ability to prioritize and manage our time. Do what needs to be done first, what's due soonest. Figure out when you need to start writing whatever you need to write on POTE, divide the 40 pages by that number, and read that many pages every night before you go to sleep.



Trust me, it's 40 pages, you can totally do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment