Friday, January 20, 2012

The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett?

just wanted to see if anyone else has read this book. it is FANTASTIC!! also want to know if anyone who has read any of this authors other books could reccomend a good one.The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett?
Yes Amanda, I read this years ago when it first came out and couldn't put it down. I thought it must have been thoroughly researched to the Nth degree. An amazing book.



I have read others by him and found them all pretty good.



Eye of the Needle

Triple (1979)

The Key to Rebecca (1980)

Lie Down with Lions (1986)

The Pillars of the Earth (1989)

Night Over Water (1991)

The Third Twin (1996)



It seems I tried to read his "Jackstraws" and didn't like it but I can't remember why.



Try Eye of the Needle first, that was greatThe Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett?
Great book! It's one of my all time recomendations. Many though are turned off by its length. Sorry I can't think of any of his others I've read.
  • apa 6th edition
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment