Saturday, January 14, 2012

Will my mom like The Pillars of the Earth book?

She loves reading, and really likes authors like Diana Gabaldon, Jodi Picoult and Danielle Steel, I took a bit of a risk and got her The Pillars of the Earth for Mothers Day as I have heard nothing but good about the book. Will she like it? I have noo idea what its about!

Thanks in advance!Will my mom like The Pillars of the Earth book?
well my mom likes those authors too and about 2 years ago i got the book for her birthday. neither of us have been able to finish it. it is so long...and quite honestly boring. i too have heard nothing but good about it the trouble is i just can't get into it. and neither can my mom.

so if your mom is really into reading and likes long drawn about books then she may enjoy itWill my mom like The Pillars of the Earth book?
I think the book is fantastic. My mom is waiting to read it after me.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment