Saturday, January 14, 2012

What is a basic summary of the book: The Pillars of the Earth?

My mom loves reading but can't find any books she wants to read. I heard this book was good and her bday is coming up. So i wanted to get it for her, but i need to know what its about so i can see if it would be something shes actually interested in. If you've read it, please leave a summary, and say if you recommend it or not and why. THANKS!!!!! =DWhat is a basic summary of the book: The Pillars of the Earth?
It is a pretty good read and on the whole I would recommend PotE. There are however some (to me) gratuitous sex scenes. I don't want to blow it up out of proportion, the descriptions of these encounters probably total around five pages and it's a 900 page book, but it annoyed me and I don't think of myself as a prude.



I wouldn't bother mentioning it except that you say it's a gift for your mother. Well, you know your mother better than I, so take this for what it's worth.What is a basic summary of the book: The Pillars of the Earth?
Oh boy, this book looks to be a really good read, according to wikipedia, you should check it out. Buy it for your Mom...!

No comments:

Post a Comment